Our Area of Expertise
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: LITERACY AND NUMERACY
- School Improvement programmes – Targets ANAs and achievement in matric results in the FET phase (English, Mathematics and Science).
- Improves Numeracy and English language and literacy levels of learners in Schools.
- Teacher development on content, pedagogical practice and classroom management.
- LSEN – identifying learners with special educational needs (Socio psychological barriers).
- Attitude and Behavioral Change Programmes and Campaigns in Schools.
- Schools Management Teams (SMT) development.
- Material development (English, Mathematics & Science books).
- Cultural Activities – Drama, Debate, Public Speaking, Poetry, Spelling Bees, School gazettes.
Mine is Education is an Non –Profit Marking organisation established in 2011. It is a Level 3 B-BBEE organisation with 100% black beneficiary base. A group of social entrepreneurs with more that 30 years combined experience in the education sector had a shared vision of turning struggling previously disadvantaged schools into centres of excellence. The name “ Mine is Education” is a declaration and a decree for each learner, it is an assertion aimed at all stake holders in education to promote education as a heritage of choice.
Mine is Education envisage to be a premier leader in Innovative Solutions which cultivates the culture of learning
and enables South African future leaders to flourish through education.
To mobilise resources for implementation of targeted, sustainable and high impactful school intervention programmes in partnership with stakeholders in education .
Integrity: To conduct business professionally and ethically.
Quality: Maintaining high standards in all activities.
Innovative: Finding new ways of dealing with challenges.
Inclusiveness: working with the whole school community.